Sunday, February 28, 2016

10 DIY Ideas For Your Room You NEVER Thought of!


a coffee stand literally in my bedroom adjustable table with an electric kettle a pot of coffee cups and a little that can add capability Taipei I just use the laptop stand of a divided by color and use the little key to do so like I did and it's really helpful because then you don't end up accidentally unplugging your alarm clock and having to reset your whole cloth next one is more of a life had no idea why but just make sure to keep your old tests and quizzes in a little box above your desk because then you can make fake unit test of big advance out of them to practice with before the actual for it I thought I am now I would find a way to put doctor water into a room DIY I'm so upset about pre the boxes are there I just put them Washington top off and used them to hold a pencil and this one has to be quick but it's really cute if you keep a little jar of gum balls in her desk and chewing gum helps you focus when your steady ok so I literally used toilet paper rolls to wrap cord then because I'm so freaking tired of the Getty landed on my desk and everything tingling is alleged a punto of it rolled and use them to store my cable that is that weird hope now looks freakin cute I don't know what I'm doing right now i cant complain that one game we like remember with one of the middle class anyway you look cute and it's a great way to organize okay so anyway I conveyed surface area in my room I tried you thought I hang stuff and this is a magnet board and hang it on the mega bored and then I just woke up and I think it looks like the foot of fighting to frame for all of your blog another tip is super white board tape on the sidewall of your desk and you can make a little to do with my desk is one of those deaths that literally comes with wall so it was very easy to do this but if you have a death like this to us like a five then I say do it has to do with seriously help me out I got from this restaurant where you can read on tables that just got me that just tickle me I just did you have that you could just draw stuff and get out and run more sad and I like what I figured you that I'm a death do so instead of paper and crayons added that chalkboard tape at the mat and choc will be a really awesome way to do that and now I'm done you're trying to remember stuff ideal because it helps me out and it helps my memory work the last year while journey keyboard you can put in and out make a right like I said Monday but they are watching this I can we watch all my other videos that I have coming up for you and I love you you know

0 comments:

Post a Comment