Sunday, February 28, 2016

Literally My Life (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) | MyLifeAsEva

a crescent is a huge storm in everyones cum in mouth you down yeah and a Osama Ueda not enough a computer can I should probably be at housework No know sometimes I think I should get out the house but then I think mmm better not impending sheet 53 in %uh day I like paid envision playing the do real well even dokie me by grady even thank you online pair you many don't good deal goals actual goals a s the by PG me mad the good good and the back into by by huh greeting me my the the huh in green light the so bad in real life I still can't find day a xij my little coffee shop still meant today and less my and when I can change the gone my BTU my think and eat out and said the by do my the the good and the Bagan by by hah great the my me this her in green light the pro but what's going on but Chris what are you doing here you get off your phone you know holy sh dental quite prepared to go to live like a good and you Alan the you yeah go is good the glass good the hymie and everything Lanterna me hurried me right in front of me the me why up diet you may have just watched a music video on my channel I'll alright for small back it up let me tell you I'm not trying to be are going on a nor will it ever be ariana grande dame so don't think that I'm gonna turn into ariana grande a cutter okay so whenever starting to YouTube I had fallin in love with comedy videos I've fallen in love with the channels they got to you music videos and parody videos and sketches and yet I didn't beauty videos no don't get me wrong I'm a girl which means I've long dresses and I go shopping and I like to wear makeup but if I have to define myself as something it definitely wouldn't be a fashion beauty experts because you know I don't have it all together i cant even do a smokey eye want to make something on my channel that I had grown up falling in love with see other channels get to do you finally after a few months and working on this I got you make my dream come true and make a video on this channel that is for everybody and not just the DI wire I hope you guys enjoyed it did BDL huh you can be sure you this video a big dumb up and left this video up I'll walk like eighty love that the most you've ever done TTL if you've never tried it tried out girl boy dog cat comes up blocked the haters cell every time that you give is like basically 0 a pushdown I'll heaters on youtube so something that's been you up a blocked here also if you want to love the song on iTunes what you definitely should because it sound literally amazing in the car link to download it on iTunes will be in the description for this video I can't believe that this is like possible I can't believe that we made this happen on my channel thank you guys SO much for believing in me yeah I will talk to my but a

0 comments:

Post a Comment