Sunday, February 28, 2016

10 Things You're Doing WRONG Everyday!


and today I'm going to inform you about a budget stuff they've been doing wrong in my life for things you do wrong in your daily routine anyway and they're pretty shocking things that I have heard that have myself unfortunately and then finally found out my other people there things more serious and then summer love little things like how you compare the food make sure you hear all can you do that we don't want anyone to be let in on the impending doing wrong every day at the end is nigh maybe you need to help return to children are you know that I think this was probably the most popular thing we we're eating the wrong way around radio station while driving in the car and then changed like this and you can you get a handle on the other side and you can handle both sides and easier to peel your clothes like you know when you like your beard but I didn't you come over to our map of where we want to put my home anymore and I don't know what to do so because we're not breaking point a big deal to me like a moment of realization man because I feel like I need to getting you know that and we just love me like I was smarter than he goes like this kind of trouble and I'm just like no me and all my friends who like what are you doing I know the talent program and those without me out there for you if you turn your because it's good for three days it will make a very volatile and make them like strong and shine for the day all of your pores about the shower and you know it doesn't mind getting a better person in general because he didn't like the kind of thing and if you don't know if the end of the cold water is so you can switch between the shower while you doing whatever it really does not have extreme right wing it actually really good for you are hair may go out there ready enough to go on the bubble it made the stops with all the way here and I'm just like that like me so mean that we've got to look like you know they on the back of the soda cans and their flip that you can put you off and I'm just like I need a minute by minute here because that's cool and i could get happy they do with migrating weighed against them just totally OK hold against my greater probably killing I thought I now and call them at all and just enough to spread the ball handling of a home soon and would recommend this shit is still doing you really really need to stop texting and driving I hope that you guys are still doing anything you are it's never the right thing to do you think it's just not OK for anyone to text and drive it doesn't matter you know who you are how late he wanted something I'll be in a situation where I know someone so a link down below to make it so that when I was in there I want to just reach for my phone I kind of remember you know I think the big problem is that most people like this is never gonna happen to me until it does not I think about it anyway and they thought exactly the same thing as me before they got an act on it average time that he will look at their phone when they're like texting and driving at 5:30 so they with me here if they are doing that and knowing that he bought not power a like number five people and their look at her phone they came across an entire football but maybe it has been an accident like we just want to spread the word about this then you should have said the tax actually have to do anything to change one thing where you like to a hairstyle yeah yeah totally my hair and like eight different directions trying to be cool about it people just like the document and then like upside down right I do not know this fairly close to flip the body and then put it that way so bored I wish I did that I didn't believe now my dad never question with a little thing on the latest for someone to take back and you're very like the improper use certain that I flip it can be like you said no no I actually just found them out you most of them within the last couple weeks or months together now probably know but not where we're like everyone kind of way and like you know the best way to be doing any of those books on FIU unlike you knew that you follow my day and you some random guy along with me

0 comments:

Post a Comment